Stay at home heroes
If you’re aged 5-9 or 10-13 you have the opportunity to have your beautiful drawing made into a beautiful, bespoke rug like this one.
Your design will be hand made by our talented craftsman and it’ll be made right here in Britain. #StayatHomeenter competition guidelines terms
Here’s what you need to know:
- Your design must be inspired by NATURE – it can be anything from the world outside, the animal kingdom, the seaside, plants, forest.
- Your design should be a simple design
- Your drawing and design should be your own work
- You can use up to 8 colours
- You can use paint, colouring pens, crayons or markers to draw your design
We’d also like you to write a short story about what inspired your design
- You can choose to design a circular rug or a rectangular rug.
- The maximum size of the winning rugs will be 2m diameter circle and the rectangular rug will be 2m x 2.5m
- The closing date is July 31st 2020
- You should send your design by post but if you can’t get to a post box you can use Adobe Scan App to photograph and submit your drawing with your entry form
- For full terms and conditions click here
I’m really excited to see your designs, so when you’ve finished drawing, click the button below to submit your entry! Have fun!
Terms and Conditions
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Competitions are open to UK residents only
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address
- Winners will be chosen by our panel of expert judges
- Winners will be contacted via email and the winning entries will be displayed on our website.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from May 1st 2020 to midnight on 31st July 2020.
- Entries must be posted to Clerkenwell Rug Studio, 5 St John’s Lane, Clerkenwell, London, EC1M 4BH. See ‘Guide’ for more information on uploading a digital copy.
- www.clerkenwellrugstudio.co.uk is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party.
You should send your design to use through the post as we will need to scan the winning design, at high resolution to make a rug. However, we recognise this might be difficult for some people.
If you can’t post your design to us
If you can’t get to a post box at the moment, you can use iOS or Android App to Upload a photograph and submit your drawing with your entry form.
You must keep a copy of your original drawing because we can only turn your design into a rug from your original
Entries must be posted to:
Clerkenwell Rug Studio, 5 St John’s Lane, Clerkenwell, London, EC1M 4BH.